Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Pauline Center
All are WELCOME!
Questions? Maria Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few of our activities throughout the year:
* Monthly Prayer Vigils outside an abortion clinic - 2nd Saturday of the month.
Meet at the church after the 8:00 mass at 8:30 to carpool to clinic on River Rd. in Des Plaines.
* Monthly Eucharistic Adoration - First Fridays of the month all day and throughout the night.
* Lenten Fish Frys - During Lent we volunteer to help with the Knights of Columbus
* Mother’s Day Flower Sale - After all masses to benefit the Women's Center (May)
* 4th of July Parade in Palatine – We march under the banner of Life with other area churches.
* Tootsie Roll Drive with the K of C to benefit the mentally handicapped. (Sept.)
* Baby Bottle Drive to raise money for the Women’s Center (October)
* NorthWest Families March for Life in Palatine (October)
* Respect Life Month awareness parish-wide activities in October
* 40 Days for Life campaign to end abortion – Fall campaign during Sept./Oct. and spring campaign during Lent.
For more information about this powerful movement see www.40daysforlife.com.
* Spiritual Adoption - This is a prayer campaign to pray for a specific baby in a crisis pregnancy.
Read about how you can "adopt" a baby here: www.spiritualadoption.org/sign_up_today.html
Chicago March for Life Bus Trip
Sunday, January 15, 2017
Hop on the bus leaving from St. Theresa at 12:00 pm.
To reserve your seat, print and fill out the form found HERE.
Join us to celebrate LIFE at every age and every stage!
** Hurting from a past abortion? The Catholic Church teaches that there is no sin that God will not forgive. Just ask!
Contact the Archdiocese of Chicago’s post-abortive healing program “Project Rachael” at 1-888-456-HOPE.
** Facing an unintended pregnancy? You are not alone. Call 1-800-395-HELP.