Please join us Sunday, June 11, 2023 after the 11:30am Mass for a procession with the Blessed Sacrament around our neighborhood.
Because we are walking through neighborhoods, please be respectful of the personal properties belonging to the residents. Also, do not forget to bring water with you to drink! If anyone ever feels the need to turn around and go back because of any strain, please do not hesitate to go or ask one of the priests or servers for help. Please note, the procession will most likely last between 1 to 1.5 hours from exit to entrance back into the Church. “Stations” with altars for benediction of the Blessed Sacrament will be set up along the route, and periodically we will halt for the prayers. Please bring bells with you! (car keys will do too) Whenever you hear the altar server ring the church bells during the procession, ring yours too! Loud and Proud!
We do hope you feel free enough to choose to join us and our Lord in this most solemn and beautiful ritual. Remember, that He whom we follow is not a spectator or a mere piece of bread, but Jesus Himself. As a large community and family, let us show the world that God exists, that He loves us, and He is still among us – in the Real Presence of the Eucharist, in the ministry of the priests, and in the communion of the faithful. We place our confidence in Jesus, and entrust our parish to His loving and most Sacred Heart, through Mary.
Processing out of the church west-side original entrance, we will continue our route, in succession, toward these following roads:
- Comfort Ln.
- Right on Plum Grove Road towards Northwest Highway.
- Crossing Northwest (14) we will then enter into the parking lot of the Little Sisters of the Poor to bless the Sisters, workers, and residents inside from the parking lot with the Blessed Sacrament.
- From there we will continue down Northwest Highway until we cross (carefully) Northwest Highway again down Brockway St.
- Continue on Brockway St. all the way to Colfax St.
- Left onto W. Colfax St. for three blocks
- Left onto Benton St. and back toward the Church
- Conclude at the main altar in St. Theresa Church for final Benediction