The Holy Eucharist “is the source and summit of the Christian life.”Lumen Gentium (#136)
Prayer for Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the
wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him,
we humbly pray;
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God,
cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
All Masses and Services will be celebrated in the church. Please remember that church services are only accessible via live-stream.
All live-streamed Masses are recorded, so if you miss the scheduled Mass time, you can view the recording on our YouTube channel.
Praying the Mass from Home
- Create a sacred space to reverently watch Mass.
- Consider creating a prayer altar under your TV or streaming device, adding a crucifix or other sacred art if you have.
- Open your bible to the gospel of the day and place it on your “home altar” to remind you that the Word of God is among you.
- Light a candle (like those received at Candlemas).
- Set up chairs around the TV or streaming device.
- Get dressed as you would for Mass.
- If you have holy water at home, bless yourself and your family before beginning Mass.
- Take a few moments of silence to transition your home for Mass and prepare yourself to be in God’s presence.
- Fully participate in the Mass by standing, kneeling, sitting, and responding according to the rubrics of the Mass.
- Offer a Prayer for Spiritual Communion.
- Engage in community by having coffee and breakfast with your family after Mass and/or by calling loved ones to connect.
Daily Mass is live-streamed Monday through Saturday at 9:00am from St. Theresa Church.
Sunday Mass is live-streamed at 10:00am.
All live-stream links for the week (Monday through Sunday) can be found on this page.
Monday – June 1, 2020
Tuesday – June 2, 2020
Wednesday – June 3, 2020
Thursday – June 4, 2020
Friday – June 5, 2020
Saturday – June 6, 2020
Sunday – June 7, 2020
Worship Aid for The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity
Bulletin for June 7, 2020
Permission to podcast / stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license A-725640. All rights reserved.
“Thank you and all involved for celebrating Mass this morning and sharing it with us and several hundred others who signed on. It gave us a good feeling to be connected even in this remote way. The blessings are there when our faith brings us to the realization that God is everywhere in spirit and truth.“
Deacon Lou and Ann Riccio