Join us to celebrate LIFE at every age and every stage!
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Pauline Center
All are WELCOME!
Questions? Maria Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few of our activities throughout the year:
- Monthly Prayer Vigils outside an abortion clinic – 2nd Saturday of the month.
Meet at the church after the 8:00 mass at 8:30 to carpool to clinic on River Rd. in Des Plaines.
- Walking with Moms in Need – A year of service where Catholic parishes and communities “walk in the shoes” of local pregnant and parenting women in need.
- Monthly Eucharistic Adoration – First Fridays of the month all day and throughout the night.
- Lenten Fish Frys – During Lent we volunteer to help with the Knights of Columbus
- Mother’s Day Flower Sale – After all masses to benefit the Women’s Center (May)
- 4th of July Parade in Palatine – We march under the banner of Life with other area churches.
- Tootsie Roll Drive with the K of C to benefit the mentally handicapped. (Sept.)
- Baby Bottle Drive to raise money for the Women’s Center (October)
- NorthWest Families March for Life in Palatine (October)
- Respect Life Month awareness parish-wide activities in October
- 40 Days for Life campaign to end abortion – Fall campaign during Sept./Oct. and spring campaign during Lent. For more information about this powerful movement see www.40daysforlife.com.
- Spiritual Adoption – This is a prayer campaign to pray for a specific baby in a crisis pregnancy. Read about how you can “adopt” a baby here: www.spiritualadoption.org/sign_up_today.html
- Hugs for the Homebound – We partner with the school children to send out monthly cards to parishioners or friends/relatives of parishioners who are homebound to let them know we care about them and they are in our prayers. If you know someone who could use a “hug,” email your request to Maria Goldstein email@example.com.
- Father’s Day Gifts – To support and encourage the important role of fathers in our culture, we offer tokens of our appreciation every Father’s Day.