Sign up here to receive daily emails or text messages with prayer, reflections, and acts of reparations. You can offer yourself as a sacrifice for the millions of children who have lost their lives since Roe v. Wade.
You can view all of the prayers, reflections, and acts of reparations for each of the 9 days and print them out to share. CLICK HERE
Join us to celebrate LIFE at every age and every stage!
Meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Pauline Center
All are WELCOME!
Questions? Maria Goldstein email@example.com
Here are a few of our activities throughout the year:
- Monthly Prayer Vigils outside an abortion clinic – 2nd Saturday of the month.
Meet at the church after the 8:00 mass at 8:30 to carpool to clinic on River Rd. in Des Plaines.
- Monthly Eucharistic Adoration – First Fridays of the month all day and throughout the night.
- Lenten Fish Frys – During Lent we volunteer to help with the Knights of Columbus
- Mother’s Day Flower Sale – After all masses to benefit the Women’s Center (May)
- 4th of July Parade in Palatine – We march under the banner of Life with other area churches.
- Tootsie Roll Drive with the K of C to benefit the mentally handicapped. (Sept.)
- Baby Bottle Drive to raise money for the Women’s Center (October)
- NorthWest Families March for Life in Palatine (October)
- Respect Life Month awareness parish-wide activities in October
- 40 Days for Life campaign to end abortion – Fall campaign during Sept./Oct. and spring campaign during Lent. For more information about this powerful movement see www.40daysforlife.com.
- Spiritual Adoption – This is a prayer campaign to pray for a specific baby in a crisis pregnancy. Read about how you can “adopt” a baby here: www.spiritualadoption.org/sign_up_today.html
- Hugs for the Homebound – We partner with the school children to send out monthly cards to parishioners or friends/relatives of parishioners who are homebound to let them know we care about them and they are in our prayers. If you know someone who could use a “hug,” email your request to Maria Goldstein firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Father’s Day Gifts – To support and encourage the important role of fathers in our culture, we offer tokens of our appreciation every Father’s Day.